Corporate Restructuring is a very critical area of transition for a company and needs to be done very carefully to avoid any unfavourable effects arising out of it. Restructuring assignments require deep knowledge of statutory and legal positions - companies act, income tax act, stamp act as well as current business and economic conditions and various socio-economic factors.
The teams of in-house experts and external associates is adept and experienced enough to ensure that any Corporate Restructuing process yields the desired positive impact in all respects. The Firm helps companies by providing valuable insights and advisory services for such Corporate Restructuring.
The Firm has the requisite expertise to provide services in the following areas associated with corporate restructuring:
- Mergers, acquisitions and demergers.
- Reduction of Share Capital.
- Voluntary liquidation/liquidation and winding up of companies by the Court.
- Procedural formalities in relation to issue of ESOP and ESOS.
- Conversion of company from Private to Public and Public to Private.
- Drafting, Implementing and Assistance in Buyback scheme.
- Financial restructuring assistance.
- Preparing scheme of distribution of reserves.
- Assistance in business / company takeover matters – Private Companies and Public Companies.